For Existing Customers
As a valued Fleet One customer, we want to make it easy for you to maintain your account. That is why we have put all the necessary resources at your fingertips!
Bookmark this page as your one-stop for everything you need regarding your Fleet One account. Below you will find links to view both our Local and OTR Merchant Acceptance Directory. You can also log in to your account, and pay your invoices with just a click of the mouse.
- 3rd Party Check Payment Request Form
- Account Maintenance and Instructions
- Authorized Fleet Contacts form
- Bank Account Update Form
- Canadian ElectroniChek Form
- Cash Addendum
- General Fraud/Dispute Form
- Invoice Dispute Form
- Manage Your Account
- Online Help
- Online Help – Admin Menu
- Order PlusCheks®
- OTR ElectroniChek Form
- Payment Method Authorization form
- Sign Up For Online Account Management
- Void/Returned Checks – Check Action Request Form
- WEX Fleet One Invoice Dispute Form
- WEX Fleet One Payment Information Sheet
Below are guidelines for expectations of when payments should be posted to an account.
Customer Initiated ACH payments take 2-3 days to receive and post to the account.
ElectroniChek payments should be posted within an hour of us receiving the payment.
Internet Payments will be posted within 15 minutes of submission time if payment is made between 8am-4:30pmCT on a regular business day.
A Western Union payment and 3rd party check payment should be posted within 90 minutes of the time it is sent to us.
A bank wire should be posted within three hours of the time the customer’s bank sends it to us.